".:New Job Found:."
Yesterday I just went for an interview at CAAS @ Changi T2 for a position of Accountants Assistant (A/P, A/R).
The whole level 4 of the Changi T2 are own by CAAS, as for my interview venue is located at 046-070 which is in the Finance department.
Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore is a rather Government Corporate, which does Airport management & development, Regulatory & Advisory Services, Airspace management. As for me I will be working under the Finance department handling A/P, A/R & Invoice Reconciliation.
Well I have to go through a face-to-face interview with the person-charge, then follow by a test on my accuracy.
And today morning, I received a call from my agent telling me that I am shortlisted for the job.
Well I believe just by the experience in working in CAAS, I will be able to brush up my Resume and experience.
Finally at last, I am able to gain an experience in what I always wanted to be in future.
.:Hipee! CAAS here I come:.