Y
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
".:1 Litre of Blood:."
Today is my last day of the FYP 2 work, and I have to perform up to my standard. Thus not pouring my past 16 weeks of effort to the drain.
Before the presentation starts, I am totally freak out and getting more and more nervous as the time draws nearer.
But during the presentation, I somehow able to present what I have on my mind. Which I feel that I did up to my expectation, and I have no regrets on what I have presented.
After our presentation, Sandra wanted to go for the Blood Donation. So we follow her to the venue to donate blood. When we reach there, I suddenly feel that I can donate my blood as well. So I make up my mind, and register for my first time Blood Donation.
Being the Newbie of the donator, there are some uncertainties which I am not familiar with. Thus I feel that after going through this, I will have the experience.
But most of all, it will be a good deed to have my blood being able to help/save someone who needed it.
.:Dry Mak:.
You shall die 11:00 PM