Y
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
".:2007 => 2008:."
This is my third time counting down in my life, it is a new experience to count down with different groups of friends.
As we met up at around 5pm, we basically still have plenty of time before 12am. So we intend to walk & shop around the Town area.
We have our Lunch at a vintage shop house, and I order Deep-fried ToFu (which I later get to know that the price will increase on the 1/1/2008).
So lucky me I still get to enjoy it at $3.
Then we move on to Bugis, as someone has to go to arcade...
Topman is having an end of season sale, which Elaine & I would like to check it out. Elaine saw a piece of jacket, which I find it reasonable with the offer. And so we both brought the same piece.
Then we went to have our desert (Woo) @ Ice Monster.
In the end we didn't really enjoy the Fireworks, as there are groups of people screaming at their pitch of their voice. Which is directly right beside my ears, well it is not very pleasing to listen to it.
.:Time to make New Year Resolution:.
I wish...
To become what I want to be,
To have what I want to have,
To be Happy and live my life to the fullness.
You shall die 2:39 PM