Y
Friday, December 21, 2007
".:Harsh Decision:."
During these few days I have gone through a tough decision. Whether to buy Viewty or not to buy. In my head there is an Angel and Devil, one side telling to buy as I will like to have one Technology which not much people have it now. But there is another devil telling not to spent the money on such a thing which will depreciate so fast.
[Viewty and the Beast]
Viewty
has
5.1 mega pixels Camera
Touch Screen U.I
3.5" Screen
with the cost of only $788
Wow, These are the technology I will like to have it. Some says it is better then the Iphone.
But after comparing it with another product of Apple, Itouch.
I change my mind, but now I will be focusing on Itouch rather then the Viewty. Haha.
This is because Viewty as a phone, it will depreciate in a short time. This is the normal trend for a phone life.
But as for a Apple product, I can see that its value can last longer.
.:Itouch Hurray:.
You shall die 9:34 PM