Y
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
".:Thank You List:."
Yesterday I am gald that most of the people I knew remember my birthday, and try to celebrate with me.
I really enjoy this day and I will remember it forever.
Below are the people I will like to Thanks:
W65k [Year 3 Sem 2 Class]
Leonard [Thanks for buying those 2 cakes for me]
People who came for the lesson [Thanks for singing Birthday song for me]
W66R [Year 3 Sem 1 Class]
Amelia
Geok Ling
Connie
Li Ting [Even though not around, BTW wish you happy birthday!!]
Sze Min
Jason
[Thanks for the Choclate Cake, it is really nice Woo.. damm Nice]
E35L [Year 2 Sem 1 Class]
Cindy [Thanks for remembering my birthday, I receive your wishes]
Elaine
Yan Shan
Say Koon
[Thanks for going out for dinner]
Lastly Thanks to those who wish me Happy Birthday!!
.:End of Thanks...:.
You shall die 8:11 AM