Y
Friday, December 07, 2007
".:Prata Friday:."
Today is a TireD day which I eventually slept in class before lesson. Sadly today is BPMN, which is to deal with Business Process model... (Dry Module).
But there are expectational process, which is that students from our class decided to go out for lunch.
Serene, Our Kitty Driver
Yee Yon, Left Seater
Lydia, Back Left Seater
Wei Cong, Back Middle Seater
Me of cos, Back Right Seater
We decide to eat Prata @ Thomson in a Air-conditional shop house (-_-)!!
We order individual Prata, and I order Chocolaty Prata for $1.80 (If I am not wrong).
We do have a (L) Large serving of Chicken Cheese Murtubat for $9.00.
I can say that it taste better then the pizza.

[Before Consumption]
[After Consumption]
But I feel Sinful after the meal, as I had consume chicken meat (Which I usually avoid as much as possible). Since I am a compromise person, I will stay with the majority decision.
Then we rush back school, as today we start our presentation @ 1.30pm & I have to rush through my presentation slide. After that I have to go through BF UT & I am rather stress by it.
After school I meet up with another click of friends and come to my town, Yishun to have our meal. We have planned for it since last week, for our Laska and Ice Kachang (Famous in Yishun)
.:Sleepy Eyes:.
You shall die 10:26 PM