Y
Sunday, November 25, 2007
".:Silly Day:."
Yesterday is an outing for Cindy, Eleine, Yan shan, Say koon & me. We have decided to go for Prawning as we have not experience it before. So we went to a Prawning & Fishing place located in the Pet Farm at Pasir Ris.
So we meet at Pasir Ris at 1 pm, as usual I am first to reach then follow by Yan shan & Say koon. Then follow by Eleine and Cindy, as they have something on in the morning.
After Eleine had arrived we took bus 88 from the Pasir Ris Bus interchange for around 4 stop to and fish where we can fish for Guppies at $4 per 1/2 an hour. Since there are four of us, we share among us and we manage to catch 11 Guppies (including 1 dead). There are 3 Ducks, which I get to have some pic with them.
Then after we took a cab deep into the Ericsson's Pet Farm.
It is very cool in the Farm down there, I manage to see some puppies and kittens which are rather rare to see them in the normal pet shop. All the little puppies are barking as if telling me to bring them home. Sadly speaking I didnt get to take any pic with them.
Next we move on to the Prawning farm, but it very deep inside the farm.
We walk and walk and walk into the farm and manage to reach the farm and start prwning.
[Finally Prawning Time]
[Say & Me]
Cost: $12/hour with a chicken heart as bait and rod.
Since there are 6 of us, we go for 2 for 1 rod, and we started prawning in the pool.
After an hour, the result in total for all 6 of us is 5 huge Prawn. Sadly speaking I & Eleine manage to catch 1 but it is the biggest of all. Wahaha!
[Our Victory]
[My Pain]
In the end, I follow Say koon & Yan shan to her grandmum house to settle the prawns. We water-boiled the parwns and I manage to get to eat 1 and only huge prawn we caught. It is full of Roe and Juice and it is pack with meat, and it is so Q, proven it is fresh.
[Springly Prawn]
.:5 Fresh Prawns:.
You shall die 9:42 AM