I always hope to have a fuller volume Hair, as I am born with Thin, Fine & Little hair. So I decided to take up a perming to volumize my Hair Texture.
Recently I notice that quite a few of the Taiwan Artist as well as the Taiwanese [Non-Celebrities] have their hair Corn Perm [玉米烫]. Which caught my attention, as it really makes the hair more Stylist & more Fuller.
So I started asking around my neighbourhood salon whether they does this service, the reply I gotten is NO until this very salon in Purple which said yes.
I feel that there are certain attitude when doing business.
In the end I spent around $150 (with small shanges back) to get my hair Rebond and Perm.
Base on their recommendation, it will be better to do a firzzy perm instead of the Corn perm. As Corn Perm does a bigger damage to your hair, in terms of the hair breakage and dead styling. So I basically follow their recommendation.
And this is what I look now:

[After Perm & Rebond, B4 Cut]

[Front View]