Y
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
".:NAPFRA TesT:."
Haiz sad to say that I have failed my Napfra Test. BUT I am quite satisfy with my current result. As I gotten 2 As [Sit-Ups][sit & Reach], 3 Cs [Shutter Run][2.4km][Standing Board Jump] and of course 1 F [Pull-Ups]. Haha if course I eventually scored a 0 for my Pull-ups. A secret I am the only one who try but yet not able to pull any 1 of it. Sad to say but True.
But unfortunately I still have to serve 2 month addition for my NS. Some say that it will be better to go in earlier, as you will be able to get to familiar with the NS environment. Some say there are pay given for those 2 months, it could be only $400++ per month but never mind. Since I am not able to escape this destiny, I might well turn my perception to the money which I can receive. xHaHax!!
.:Cadet Sign Off:.
You shall die 10:20 PM