Y
Friday, October 19, 2007
".:What a Terrible Week!!:."
One week has passed after using the Tea Tree product. I feel that this product is not suitable for my skin, as it didn't improve but worsen the skin complex by producing more Acne and Bump, Redness.
I am very scare that one day I woke up noticing my face have turn into the surface of the moon (Even though currently, not far from that situation). But I really hope that I will not become one of those faces, which I will not even dare to step out of the house.
Through all the products I try so far, I think I can make an assumption that I am not suitable for those product which is in white creaming lotion like solution. As this really cause my skin to react even worse.
But there is a product which never fail me, unless I didn't apply frequently which is the ICM Acne Cream. Even thought it is the cheapest of those product, I can say that it is the best for my skin type at this moment. Thus I am turn back to using this again!!
[Tea Tree Emulsion]
.:FroM:.
[SkiN FooD]
.:Sadly Sign Off:.
You shall die 12:43 PM