Y
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
".: Skin FooD!!:."
Recently just brought a Skin Care product for my "Delicate" facial skin. As I am a hamburger (汗宝宝), I am easily affected by the dirt and dust in the air causing Pimple outbreak and stuff.
Perviously I am using Acne Cream by ICM (老字号) from Tan Tock Seng Hospital. But unfortunately that Saturday, they do open for half a day due to Hari Raya. So I have no choice but to turn to another Skin care product.
Together with my friends, we pass by the Skin Food Outlet, and eventually we went in. If I am alone, I dont think I will be able to enter just like that.
Basically he was the one looking out of Tightening product, but from my preception : With his perfect skin complex, I feel that he dont really need. But never mind, I was attend by one of the sale person there, and she recommend using the Tea Tree Emulsion (Help to relieve the redness, and fade the Old pimple). To my interest, there is No harm trying new product, as my skin is already beyond hope!!
[Tea Tree Emulsion]
.: I am done for the day :.
You shall die 8:55 AM