Y
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
".: HEROES is BACK!!:."
Cool man, Heroes is back with their Season 2. I have been looking forward for this season, as the previous season ending is not up to what I have expected. But as for this season, most of the character who have survived in the previous season will be continue with their role in this season as well. Which means that it will be the continuous of the previous season. But there are more Heroes coming to show up with their new ability.
Woo, New power and new faces. I believe it will become another new hito in the town HahaX.
By the way, Heroes 1 is about to air in Singapore. Singapore is really slow in their media. Heroes 1 had ended long time ago, but now then they are about to air. Anyway, it is worth watching it again on TV. Hopefully not much of the scenes will be cut, which will make the film not thrilling at all.
.: I am done for the day :.

You shall die 9:19 AM