Y
Saturday, August 25, 2007
".: 1st Experience :."
Cool, Yesterday I have plenty of 1st time Experience.
It is the 1st W66R class outing, and it last for more then 10 hours, hours of talking and walking.
It is also my 1st time going to KBox, cant imagine right, for my whole 19 years of my life I didn't went for a K. It is a very fun and interesting experience, but sad to say that only then I realize that my singing SucK!!! Perhaps I am having sore throat which causes me to sing so bad. xHaHax
It is also my 1st time eating Donut Factory's donut, it is nothing special as compare to the donut available out in the market. each of us brought only 2 donut, but we merely stick our butt on the chair for an hour. What I can say about the donut is that it is nothing special expect it is rather sweeter and chocolaty, simply 2 of the donuts you will get sick of it.
.: It is a very fun and interesting day :.
You shall die 8:52 AM