Y
Monday, September 04, 2006
monday.: September 4:. 2006,
".: Sharing is Happiness :."
Being the first day of my job, as usual I reached that place an hour earlier. Just to make sure that I get to the right place at the right time. Oh the funny part is that my boss is call Duck, hai what can I say about Yang ren name. haha, after all I am just an employer, anyway this boss of mine eat snake rather much. Most of office time, you wont be able to see him. I find that I did more work then him (just kidding).
Working really makes my life quicken, starts at 830, and after doing some stuff, it is time for me to go for break. Then a few more hours away from break will be the time to go home. Having to stand for the whole day, I feel rather tired as I have to stand in the MRT till orchard. The silly thing that I saw on MRT, are there are these students using their hand phone to said others people. It looks as though the other parties dont get what they mean. I can directly tell from their eyez!!
~Akimoto~
You shall die 9:32 PM