Y
Friday, September 01, 2006
Friday.: September 1:. 2006,
".: Back to the PAST :."
Coming to the end of the week, this means that my brother will be coming back this weekend. With another day of next week makes him passing out of Tek Kong, and we are going out for celebration. Too bad that I will be start working throughout the vacation he got, before going back to local camp. But after all we plan to go out during the weekends which I am available too.
Since last night which I am not able to get to sleep early I get to catch a show. Which is TRAIN MAN, wow it is a rather toughing show, which I am going to catch. So I recommend your watching it, it rather touches our heart as you will feel sad for the guy who is been rejected.
HERE IS THE OPENING IT SHOWS!!
~Akimoto~
You shall die 5:03 PM