Y
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Wednesday.: August 30:. 2006,
".: Breaking the Habit :."
All thanks to Mui Lim, I am able to a beam of light in my life. In the morning I finally received a call from one of the company I applied for. It is the Times Group, back in my memory I seem to work for Times during my secondary school vacation. As I am not strong in my language I didnt do a good job in doing sales over the phone on books by local author.
Therefore after a day of work I quit ..
But for the upcoming job will be more easy as I am not cater to sale, and also I does only work for a week, with the paid of $5 per hour. It seems to be very low, but nvm I am ok with it as I have to find something to do during the holiday. After the interview I went home having a trouble on how am I going to get to EXPO in the shortest route. I then spent the afternoon looking on the net searching for the answer! In the end, after comparing all of the option taking MRT will be the best route for me to get to EXPO! haha
1 last announces to make, my little brother rank from the last 3rd place to the first 3rd place. I think this is the best birthday present he ever had.
~Akimoto~
You shall die 3:24 PM